We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your delivery of your order to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is possible to cancel or make changes to your order before it is dispatched.
- To cancel your order, please contact us and we will cancel the order for you immediately.
- To removed items please contact us and let us know the changes you require. We are unable to add items due to payment authorisation limits.
While we are very careful when we pack the boxes, delicate items can occasionally get damaged during transit. Please inspect your order upon reception and inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If you find that any item(s) are missing from your order:
- Please first carefully check the full contents of your parcel. Our packing staff will sometimes wrap items in packing paper or use cardboard supports. Some small items may be hidden within this packaging.
- If you still cannot find your missing item(s), please contact us immediately so that we can arrange either a full refund or to resent your item(s).
If you have received an incorrect item(s):
- Please first carefully check your delivery note and see if your incorrect item(s) are not substitutes for out of stock items.
- If you are sure the item(s) are incorrect, please contact us immediately so that we can send the correct item(s).
- We may ask you to return the incorrect item(s). If this is the case we will cover any return postage costs.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the ne
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.