Have you ever tried the sugar cane soup? It is a very tasty and sweet soup, nourishing our lungs and guts. Usually when we feel dry throat, this soup can help to “moisturise” us😄. Try our “Cane and arrow root soup stock”, which includes all essential ingredients of the soup and only costs £1.5 now!🤩
- You can simply wash the ingredients and add some water to boil. You can also add some pieces of corn and carrot to make it sweeter.
- You can choose to add meat like pork or ribs ( around 300g). The soup will be more umami.
- use some water to boil it for around 10 minutes. The blood and dirt in the meat can be removed.
- Take the meat out and wash it again.
- Add all ingredients and water (about 800-1000ml or enough to cover the ingredients) together to the soup pot.
- Turn on the cooker to boil it up.
- Then turn to medium heat to boil for about 30-45 miutes.
- Done! Easy!!