Looking for some ideas of pack lunch? No problem! We have lots of healthy, easy to make pack lunch recipes for you. Let's start with this fresh salad and soba combo!
Black fungus (Auricularia polytricha) is an edible wild mushroom sometimes known as tree ear or cloud ear fungus, given its dark, ear-like shape. It is rich in fibre, vitamins and nutrients, especially good for our gut, brain and blood vessels. It is also a very potent antioxidant!
Soba which is made of buckwheat flour is a good source of mineral manganese. Soba noodles also contain small amounts of other important minerals, including: zinc, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, iron.
1. Pick a small bunch of sliced black fungus. Sliced black fungus is very easy to cook, save much time for you. Soak it in cold water for 15 minutes until it is soft.
2. Then cook in water for 5 minutes. Drain.
3. Roast the white sesame on the pan with small to medium heat for 2-3 minutes until it turns brown. Slightly stir it during the process to prevent burning the sesame.
4. Add some seasoning to it, like sugar, sesame oil, Wafu salad sauce, vinegar or spicy sauce as you like. Taste it and adjust according to your favour. Then it's done! Put into the fridge and keep it for 2-3 days. Eat whenever you like!!
5. Boil the soba noodles for 5-8 minutes until it's done. Rinse it with cold water and drain.
6. Add some sesame sauce to it and mix well. It's done!
7. Add any other side dish like fried egg, slice tomato and whatever you like to the soba.
It is a lovey pack lunch that is healthy, tasty and handy.